In soccer betting, having a standard understanding of the types of bets is extremely important and helps you be more confident in your experience. Over/Under 3/4 is one of the typesbet popular and appears in many exciting matches. So in the following article nhà cái Jun88 will share with players What is Over/Under 3/4 ? Let’s detail the most interesting and relevant information.
Find out information about Sic Bo 3/4?
The term 3/4 odds is also often called by another name 0.75 (over/under 3/4) and is commonly denoted as over/under half one 0.75 or over/under 0.5/1. This type of bet often appears in the first half of matches.
The player participating in the bet will make a prediction that the total goals scored by the two teams in the match will be greater or less than the given rate. If the prediction of the total goals of the half is greater than 0.75, the bet will be on Over and if the prediction is smaller, the bet will be on Under.
Over/Under 3/4 has a fairly simple and easy-to-understand betting method with quick results return time because it usually appears in 1 round, so it is extremely attractive to players. If you are passionate about soccer betting, you should definitely not miss the opportunity to try your luck with this type of bet.
Discover detailed information about Over/Under 3/4 odds?
Instructions on how to read Over/Under 3/4 odds in the most detail?
After capturing a few details about What is Over/Under 3/4 ?nextJun88 will share with players the simplest, easiest to understand and most accurate way to read odds. Detail:
- Case 1: In case the match ends with no goals scored, the player betting on the over bet will be considered a loser and lose the entire initial bet amount. At the same time, those who bet on the under will win the bet and bring back the entire corresponding reward.
- Case 2: If the match ends with the total goals scored by the two teams being 1, meaning the score is 1-0 or 0-1, at this time the player who bets on Over will win half of the prize money and the person who bets on the Over bet will win half of the prize money. Under will lose the entire bet.
- Case 3: In case the match ends with more than 2 goals scored, those who bet on Over will win and those who bet on Under will lose the entire bet amount.
What is the most accurate and detailed way to read about Over/Under 3/4?
What is a detailed illustrative example of Over/Under 3/4?
To help you easily grasp and become familiar with this form of betting nextJun88 will share some detailed examples which are:
Example 1 between Leicester City vs Liverpool
To help you easily grasp details about the form of bets What is Over/Under 3/4 ? Jun88 We will take the example of the match between the two teams Leicester City vs Liverpool in the Premier League. The Over/Under odds given in that match are 3/4 and Over wins 1.91 and Under wins 2.02. The situations that will happen if you choose to bet 100,000 on Over in this match are:
- Case 1: After the match ends, both teams score 2 goals or more, meaning the bettor with the upper bet will be considered to win the bet. Specifically, you will receive 191,000 VND in bonus money.
- Case 2: If the goal scored after the end of the match by both teams is only 1 goal, the player will receive half the bonus. That means betting on the player will earn 95,500 VND and betting on the underdog will lose half the money.
- Case 3: In case there are no goals scored in the entire match, the player betting on the underdog will win and take all bets. At that time, you will lose the entire 100,000 VND bet you initially spent.
Detailed, easy-to-understand example of Over/Under 3/4?
See: game 3D Jun88
Example 2 between Real Madrid vs Juventus about Over/Under 3/4?
For example, in the first half of the C1 Champions League final, the Over/Under odds of ¾ are offered. At the same time, the match features two famous clubs, Real Madrid vs Juventus, with the betting odds offered by the house being Over 0.76, Under 1.16. If you bet 100,000 VND on Over, the following situations will occur:
- Case 1: After the first half ends but both teams have not recorded a win, you will lose the entire initial bet amount.
- Case 2: If the second half ends with 1 goal scored, the player who bets on Over will be lucky to receive half the bonus, which is 38,000 VND.
- Case 3: If after the first half ends with a total of 2 goals or more scored, you will receive 76,000 VND in bonus money.
Above are details of the most interesting and useful information about betting What is Over/Under 3/4 ?. Hopefully today’s presentation ofJun88 has helped you understand and answer detailed questions related to this type of bet.